The University campus has six buildings:
- Britto House - Jesuit Residence
- Lakshi and Usha Mittal Foundation Building (Academic Block)
- Aruppe Building (Library and Research Block)
- Girls' Hostel
- Boys' Hostel
- Utility Building (Food court, Gym and Indoor games)
"Britto House" is the
residence of the Vice-Chancellor and Jesuit
Fathers of the University. It also has a
Lakshmi and Usha Mittal Building (Academic Block)
Academic block (G+5) has different types of air-conditioned classrooms which include Galleries, Amphitheatres and other classrooms. It also consists of Common Rooms for Boys and Girls respectively, Counselling section, Indoor games rooms, Food Courts and two 'Halls of Fame'.
An utility building with maintenance section, facilities indoor games, students' common rooms, gymnasium and food courts.
The University has two hostels for Boys
and Girls respectively with the capacity of
Girls' Hostel: 66249819
Boys' Hostel: 66249807
Father Arrupe Building (Library and Research Block)
St. Xavier's University has a separate
Library and Research building named after
The Library consists of a Lending section, a Reading section (from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.) and a Law library (Lending and Reading).
Contact number: 033 66229826 / 66249829
Law Library: 66249806
Phase I : Vision 2020
- Lakshmi and Usha Mittal Foundation Building (Academic block G+ 5) with different types of classrooms which include galleries and amphitheatre style classrooms and Halls of Fame.
- Residence for Vice-chancellor and the Jesuits Fathers.
- Fr. Arrupe Building (Library and Research Block) with a state of the art studio for Mass Communication department.
- Two hostels : one for boys and one for girls (G+9).
- An utility building with maintenance section, facilities indoor games, students' common rooms, gymnasium and food courts.
Phase II : Vision 2020
- Administrative building
- A management development programme (MDP) building
- An auditorium
Phase III : Vision 2025
- Extension of the academic block from floor 6 to 10
- Housing for staff : teaching and support
- Swimming Pools