SXUK- Road Map
SXUK Vision 2020
- Lakshmi and Usha Mittal Foundation Building (Academic block G+ 5) with different types of classrooms which include galleries and amphitheatre style classrooms and halls of fame.
- Residence for Vice-Chancellor and the Jesuits Fathers.
- Fr. Arrupe Building (Library and Research Block) with a state-of-the-art studio for the Department of Mass Communication.
- Two hostels: one for boys and one for girls (G+9).
- Utility building: It houses the food-court, hostel mess (non-veg and veg), gym and indoor games.
Administrative Building (G+4): It houses all the administrative offices of the University.
SXUK Vision 2030
- Extension of the academic block from floor 6 to 10.
- Additional Land acquisition (10.71 acres).
- Faculty and Staff Quarters.
- Two Swimming Pools.
- Two additional hostel buildings for boys and girls.
- An Auditorium with 2500-seating capacity.
- A Management Development Programme Block (MDP Block).
- Solar Plants on the terraces of the Hostel blocks and the Administrative Building.
SXUK Scale Model