Celebrating Jesuit Legacy in Education.
St. Xavier's University, Kolkata, has successfully completed the 3rd Academic Year 2019-2020 and is on the threshold of commencing its 4th Academic Year 2020-2021 in spite of the exigencies created by the global pandemic COVID 19.Read more
Notice and Announcement
- Publication of Results of Even (Intermediate) Semester Examinations 2019-20 dated Jan 11, 2021
- Notification for Odd Semester Examinations 2020-21
- Renewal of Scholarship for 3rd and 5th Semester Students View Notice
- The Odd Semester Examination, 2020-21 (Theory/Practical) form fill up in Online Mode for Arrear Candidates dated Dec 14, 2020
- Tentative Schedule for Even Semester Theory Examinations of UG (Sem II & IV) PG (Sem II) including Arrear Paper 2019-20 dated Nov 24, 2020
- Tentative Schedule for Even Semester Theory Examinations of BA-LLB and BCOM-LLB 2019-20 dated Nov 24, 2020
- Tentative Schedule for Even Semester Examinations (Practical) December 2020 dated Nov 24, 2020
- Application open for Special Scholarships for 1st year students of B.Com, M.Com and B.A.LL.B. View Notice | Application Form
- Notice for publication of Results of Special Supplementary Examinations 2019-20 dated Nov 19, 2020
- The Even Semester Examinations (Theory) 2019-20 for BA-LLB and BCOM-LLB dated Nov 17, 2020
- Extension of last date to fill the examination form for Arrear Candidates of the Even Semester Examinations (Theory Practical) 2019-20 dated Nov 13, 2020
- The Even Semester PhD Course Work Examination Theory (2nd Sem) 2019-20 dated Nov 5, 2020
- The Even Semester Examinations (Theory), 2019-20 for 2nd and 4th Semester of Under Graduate (UG), and 2nd Semester of Post Graduate (PG) dated 20-10-2020
- Goethals News Bulletin Vol. XXII No.4 October-December, Servant Leadership - the Most Purposeful Way
- The Odd Semester PhD Course Work Examinations Theory 2019-20 with Tentative Schedule-15Oct2020
- The Tentative Schedule of the Special Supplementary Examinations 2019-20-05Oct2020
- Notification for Supplementary Examinations 2019-20
- P.G. Admission Announcements 2020 (Extended 2nd phase)
- Results of End Semester Examinations for final semester students are now available through Student's login
- Notification for End Semester Results
- Fee Concession in view of COVID-19 Pandemic (July-December 2020)
- UGC Invitation of Online Application for Scholarships
- First Year Induction Programme
- Scholarships are available for deserving students (except MBA). Visit details.
- January 11 to 16, 2021: Odd Semester Practical Examinations, 2020-21 for 3rd Semester of PG and, 3rd and 5th Semester of UG.
- January 21 to 29, 2021: Odd Semester Theory Examinations, 2020-21 for 3rd Semester of PG and, 3rd and 5th Semester of UG.
- February 01 to 03, 2021: Odd Semester Practical Examinations, 2020-21 for 1st Semester of UG and PG.
- February 09 to 15, 2021: Odd Semester Theory Examinations, 2020-21 for 1st Semester of UG and PG.
Posted : 12 Jan 2021
SXUK celebrates the National Youth Day
The IQAC of St. Xavier's University, Kolkata organized an online discussion on the life and philosophy of Swami Vivekananda on January 12, 2021. View details
Posted : 09 Jan 2021
Meeting of Alumni Associations
St. Xavier's University Kolkata Alumni Association (SXUKAA) hosted the Province Level Meeting of all the Alumni Associations under the Calcutta Jesuit Province on Saturday, 9th January, 2021. View details
Posted : 21 Dec 2020
Christmas of Sharing and Caring
Xaverians in Action (XIA), the social wing of St. Xavier's University, Kolkata, organised a Blanket Donation Campaign' in collaboration with the St. Xavier's University, Kolkata Alumni Association (SXUKAA) and SNEGAM.. View details
Posted : 04 Dec 2020
Waves-Story Bank has been published
A book of 75 "inspirational and insightful stories" by Father Felix Raj (in picture, left), the vice-chancellor of St Xavier's University, was released on Thursday. "The stories are fictional and also based on facts. View details
Posted : 04 Dec 2020
National Webinar: Academic Libraries & Sustainability: A Global Perspective - Challenges in New Normal
The Library Department of St. Xavier's University Kolkata organised a Webinar on 19th November, 2020 entitled :Academic Libraries and Sustainability : A Global Perspective : Challenges in New Normal" .View details
Posted : 26 Nov 2020
Constitution Day webinar "Transformative Constitutionalism: Issues and Challenges"
On 26th November, 2020, the XAVIER LEGAL AID SOCIETY (XLAS) organised a webinar on "Transformative Constitutionalism: Issues and Challenges" on the occasion of Constitution Day, to commemorate the 71st anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of India: View details
Posted : 25 Nov 2020
Faculty Orientation Programme
St. Xavier's University, Kolkata organised a Faculty Orientation Programme for the newly recruited teaching staff of the University on 27th November 2020. The programme "Faculty Members: View details
Posted : 25 Nov 2020
The event Sishu Sangmiloni - Virtual Children's Day Celebration has been formulated and executed by the Social Responsibility Wing (Xavier Social Responsibility) of Xavier Business School on 22nd November, 2020 under the guidance of Fr. Dr. Mourlin K. S.J View details
Posted : 23 Nov 2020
Online Panel Discussion on the Impact of National Education Policy, 2020
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of St. Xavier's University, Kolkata, hosted an online panel discussion on the Impact of National Educational Policy, 2020 on November 20, 2020 at 3.30pm View details
University Bus Services : The students who would like to enroll for the bus service, check the bus route details and the time schedule please Click Here
Covid 19 : Support and Initiatives
UGC advisory to combat Corona Virus View Video
Chairman, UGC sharing the initiatives taken during the national lockdown View Video... New
ICT initiatives of MHRD and UGC View Details...
SXUK COVID-19 response View Response